Portage Lions Club
Welcome to the official home page of the Portage Lions Club. We are a small club located in Zone 3 of MD 13-A in Northwest Ohio. We were chartered in March of 1976 and currently have 24 Members.
|When||2nd and 4th Monday at 7:00pm|
|Where||Christ United Methodist Church
301 W Main St
Portage, Ohio 43451
Community Service Projects/Programs
- Staff the Recycling trailer in Portage on 3rd Saturday of every month, from 9:00am to noon.
- Support for Enright Park in Portage.
- Publish the village newsletter, The Nitty Gritty
- Organize and Sponsor annual 4th of July Parade in Portage.
- Adopt-A-Highway clean-up along State Route 25 between Portage and BG.
- Purchase eyeglasses for area residents who can't afford them.
- Offer vision screenings to area pre-schools.
- Collect used eyeglasses for redistribution by Lions International.
- Sponsor the Lions Peace Poster Contest at the Bowling Green Middle School.